Website usage terms and conditions for Royal LePage Supreme Realty
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The information provided for all property listings displayed on this website is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The listing agent should be contacted in order to obtain the complete information on each property. The listing agent assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors occurring in the content of the property information provided on the site.
- You will not, directly or indirectly, display, post, disseminate, distribute, publish, broadcast, transfer, sell or sublicense any property listing Information to another individual or entity. The prohibited uses expressly include 'scraping' (including 'screen scraping' and 'database scraping'), 'data mining' or any other activity intended to collect, store, re-organize, summarize or manipulate any property listing information, property images or any related data.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
This Site is intended solely for individuals residing outside of the territory of the European Union. By accessing and using this Site, you hereby agree and represent either (i) you are not a resident of the European Union, or (ii) if you are a resident of the European Union, that you hereby provide express consent to any personal information which may be collected from you by this Site, including, but not limited to, first name, last name, email address, phone number, physical address, IP address, and social media accounts and information. In no event shall any user cause this Site to collect personal information of any individual residing in the European Union without first obtaining the express consent of such individual.
Virtual Office Website (VOW):
Registering a Client Portal account creates a Virtual Office Website (VOW) relationship between this website and you, the Registrant. Creating a Client Portal account indicates acceptance of the following additional terms:
- You acknowledge that creation of a VOW account does not create an agency relationship with the VOW Participant (the owner of this website);
- Property Listing data obtained from the VOW is only for the your personal, non-commercial use;
- You agree that you have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale or lease of real estate of the type being offered through the VOW;
- You will not copy, redistribute or retransmit any of the VOW data or information provided; and
- You acknowledge the Board/Association's ownership of and the validity of the copyright in the MLS® System.
- Consent to the fact that your Personal Information, including first and last name, email address, and phone number may be collected, used or disclosed. The personal information may be shared with the Board/Association for auditing and/or legal purposes.